Slider

  • Photobucket />

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Calling All Homeschoolers!

Calling All Homeschoolers!




As a former homeschool mom, I know how difficult it can be to get yearly back-to-school pictures of our kids.  It's easy to whip out our phone to snap a shot for FaceBook or Instagram, but finding the time to actually get a good, close-up portrait that shows how our kids have grown from year to year doesn't always take priority.  I'd like to help you with that.  


I have put together some packages specifically designed for back-to-school portraits, with special pricing for my homeschool friends. Email me and I will send you a price list.


Please message me if you are interested and we will set up a time.  I would like to schedule several at a time.  


(The adorable kids in this post are my sweet nephews and niece.)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD